- Rolling Pin
- 3/4 cups of white lily all-purpose flour. We will Use all-purpose flour because we don't want our dumplings to swell up.
- 1 tbsp of butter.
- 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- 2 cups of buttermilk.
- Put some flour into a bowl and make a well inside.
- Pour buttermilk in the well, then add butter and some.
- Squeeze grease and buttermilk with one hand. Get rid of butter lumps by gradually bringing more flour into the mixture until all the flour is merged.
- Clean and dry your hands.
- Sprinkle some flour on your work surface.
- Remove the dough from the bowl, place it on your work surface and knead it gently while adding some flour until it’s less sticky.
- Now you have dumpling dough; you can use it for cooking fried dumplings, boiled dumplings, or steamed dumplings.